Red Dead Redemption Avatar awards not working via console

i unlocked 5 avatar awards playing read dead redemption but when i go into customize avatar it say i need to update so i updated it and when i go into awards and click on RDD it shows the ones i unlocked but there all white with a information logo or something in the middle and like a green icon up top left corner. when i click on them it justs shakes and makes a noise ? and when i went into settings>memory it says i have 8 awards i have like 3 extra rockstar t-shirts in there that dont show in awards on the guide or in customize avatar lol anyone know what to do?

[GWYTHER EDIT]

If you are experiencing issues with these avatar awards showing as an error with an (!) icon, please make sure to do the following steps before posting:

First try deleting the avatar awards from your console's storage, then clear the system cache, and reload the Avatar Editor. Try to use these items again.  

If these steps do not work, please post here with the following information and we will get back to you as soon as we can. thanks! 

• Exactly which avatar awards are you having trouble with?
  • Which version of the game do you have (disc or Game on Demand)? If disc, is it GOTY?
  • What is your account region (and physical region if different)? You can find this on https://billing.microsoft.com.

[/GWYTHER EDIT]

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 47 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry off top topic but what happened to the heavier and butthead avatar gear never came out but was announced by major nelson

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey itz Hoggie, can you please try the steps in this guide listed under 'Xbox LIVE Marketplace is currently unavailable,' and then let me know if that resolves the issue?

As for the inquiry regarding the Beavis and Butthead avatar items, I tried searching Xbox.com for where those items would appear, and they don't look like they're available, I'm afraid. 

Sorry this didn't help.

erm hey itzHoggie i have the same problem, started happening yestoday as well after a avatar market place update, unfortunetly i cant help you but i was hoping that you had found a reason/solution for why this had happened?

Sorry this didn't help.

Mister Fitzer that link dont work lol

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Hoggie! Let's take a look under the Memory option to find the avatar items stored on your HDD. Do any of these have a "!" icon next to them? If so, delete it, clear the system cache, restart the console, and check out the avatar editor again.

If that doesn't cut it, you can also try deleting the Avatar Update Cache in the Memory, clear the system cache, restart the console, and open up the Avatar editor again. Let me know if either of these help, thanks! 

Sorry this didn't help.

try recovering your account on a friends xbox and download the award onto his/her xbox and see if it does the same thing, if it does the same thing i dont know what to do for you

Sorry this didn't help.

Mister Gwyther i deleted the awards from my harddrive and restarted my xbox went into customize avatar again and the awards showed up looking normal so i click on them to apply them and it say that their not download would i like to download them so i said yes and then they just went back to the same way white pic whit the ''!'' on them ? lol

Sorry this didn't help.

OK, did you try the bit about the Avatar Update Cache? Try deleting that along with the award files, clear cache, restart, and try again. Let me know if this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

wheres the avatar cache i tired looking in my hardrive but i couldnt find it?

Sorry this didn't help.

It's under Games > Avatar Editor > Avatar Asset Refresh Cache. Try deleting that file, delete the avatar items you are having issues with, clear the system cache, restart the console, and then open up the avatar editor. You may be prompted to update the editor again, then go in and see if your items work. Let me know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.