Red Dead Redemption 2 confirmed

Just read that Red Dead Redemption has been officialy confirmed for next gen at a Rockstar Q+A sesion!  www.noshitshurlock.com/red-dead-redemption-2-officially-confirmed/       Nice!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sweet! love RDR.

Excellent news!! The 1st one remains one of my favourite games of this generation.

Well it was amazing the first time around will be intresting to see what this is going to be like especially on the next gen....

Allways see everybody raving about RDR , will really need to try and get tuned into the 1st one dam Trials takes over my gaming time all the time !!

Give it time its a slow build(story wise), most bad "reviews" i have seen from others about RDR usually didn't even give it time. You literally do work in the first couple of hours of the game which in itself teaches you all you need to know controls wise then once your into the meat of the game you are able to handle yourself well.

I preferred Revolver to Redemption. It nodded more to the Westerns that I love. Plus Marston was a pretty poor character in my opinion. How the hell are you supposed to care about him getting his family back when you've never even seen them to build a rapport with them.

The story just felt tacked on. The environments weather and everything else were awesome.

I'll still pick it up. It's Rockstar and even bad they're better than everyone else.

i actually liked it for just that reason, Marston was not a likeable hero he was a bad man trying to redeem himself(Redemption).

I didn't mean that he wasn't likeable just that the main focus of his attention, the one thing he cares about isn't even shown. If you had seen an opening with him and his family being torn apart at the very least it would have given you a bit more get up and go. As it happened I spent most of my time randomly helping strangers because I didn't really care about the main characters problems

Loved the character,  loved the environment, loved just riding around chilling, loved the weather patterns, loved the wildlife, loved the story,  i will stop now but could go on a bit more!

Niether did i say the story was the greatest it did fall apart at some points mostly later in the game i actually think the story could have developed better without the need for the family and (SPOILERS)

i hated the fact that although at points during the game you see John purposefully trying to teach his son to be a better man than he was yet he turns into probably the least likeable character in the game. That made zero sense to me and then having to play as him was plane annoying especially due to the voice actor who apparently figured acting like a whiny little brat was a good idea?