recovering my real account.

HELP MEH!!!!

When i try to recover my account on any other xbox it tells me my Email &/or password is incorrect which i know it is correct. i know im putting everything in right. my email account recently had troubles where i had to reset my password, but i reset it back to the original, but my XBL account still says its wrong, when i try to login into bungie.net it won't let me get on my account anymore, i had to create an alternate XBL silver account just to get anything done on this website, i've gone to a lot of trouble just to be able to recover it again... any suggestions? (otherwise my account functions fine other then i have no back up if anything happens to my xbox)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I would go to account.live.com and try to reset the password. There it will give you the option to send the password reset link to your e-mail or answer your security question. good luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Oh and by the way, unless you're dealing with a hotmail or msn account, the e-mail address DOES NOT reflect the actual password of the WLID(ie, xbox live account).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.