Recovering my GT

my Brother was on Holiday so was i and we recovered our GTS on a xbox in the uk, we just came back to our home and i can recover mine but my brother cant recover his PLS Help His Gt is RainnyyDayZ

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Is it giving him an error when he tries to recover his tag? If so what is the error? Also was the tag logged off when he tried to recover it (I'm assuming it was just making sure)?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

First go to this page live.xbox.com/.../Protection and push the green button so downloading of your profile is required. Then remove the GT from your memory unit. Then (I hope) you'll be able to download the profile.  Let us know how it goes...

Sorry this didn't help.

I know it was an error but try to make sure you entered your brother's information correctly. To recover your gamertag you must include the email and password associated with that profile. It depends on the type of error but I never had to recover anything before so I don't have any experience in trying to help with the error. But I hope some information I gave you helped you out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, Chuffertomward. I wanted to check in and see if you are still encountering this issue. If so, please let us know and we'll be happy to continue troubleshooting with you. Thanks! :)

Sorry this didn't help.