Recovering my gamertag to a offline xbox with achievements.

Alright so i have about 400 gamerscore earned through system link. Next i go and recover my account on another xbox and realize i dont have any of my stuff. Is there a way to go back to the first xbox and recover my gamertag so it doesnt delete everything i got on it. And the second xbox is a slim while the first one is just a 360 elite. The acheivements are not lost in till i recover my account.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

if you ever gained any achievements offline they will have to be re earned when you connect your 360 to LIVE as the servers only have records of what your score/achievements were at the last time you were connected to the servers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I havent recovered my gamertag so all the achievments are still there. Is it possible to use a flash drive and copy them over?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Bren503"]Alright so i have about 400 gamerscore earned through system link. Next i go and recover my account on another xbox and realize i dont have any of my stuff. Is there a way to go back to the first xbox and recover my gamertag so it doesnt delete everything i got on it.[/quote]

Once you recovered your profile on a connected Xbox 360, your offline profile became an invalid copy and those offline achievements are lost. What you need to do, in the future, is to connect your offline profile to Xbox Live before recovering anywhere else if there are offline achievements to preserve. You don't have to do it by connecting that offline console to Live; you could move your profile to a USB flash drive on the offline console, then bring that profile to a connected console.

(BTW, if the offline console is that way because it is banned from Xbox Live, you'd never be able to get those achievements recognized. A banned console loses the ability to create "signed" content, so profiles and saved games updated after the ban can't be moved to a non-banned console because they're marked as corrupted.)

Sorry this didn't help.