recovering my gamertag information

Hi,

first of all, I'm using a different gamertag email to write this. I was smart enough to create several xbox accounts, and I've lost track of all their emails. I used one of them to purchase xbox live gold membership for about a month. Now, I can't remember that account's email, password, first and last name, or the birth date I entered for them. All I know is the gamertag, and the debit card number I used to make the purchase. Is it possible to recover the email address that I used to for this gamertag?

Another thing. I recently just got xbox live gold membership just randomly. I was not charged on my debit card. I was suddenly able to play halo on multiplayer. Can someone explain to me how this is?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

"I was smart enough to create several xbox accounts, and I've lost track of all their emails"

That is not realy smart.. b/c well  you don't know anything about said accounts now..

There was a free gold weekend going on that is prob the reason you were able to play - This account is not Gold at them time I am writing this. (b/c your name is not in gold on the forums)

If you still have access to the accounts on the xbox - you can find there email address under account management.

If you can not retrieve emails address, that way.

Phone Support would be your only other hope, but since you can't answer any of the other question about the account, Bday secrect question answer, Name - your going to be out of luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.