Recovering my accxount

As you can see from case # 1159997404 and the previous case # 1154723779, my account was hacked and suspended.

Since May 20th, 2011 I have been having an issue recovering my account for many months now. I am un able to do so because the Email address and security question has been tampered with.

1 - I have placed many calls to live support trying to explain that I will never get an email because that email address (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) does not exist and is wrong.

2 - I am told from all the Live reps that if I can not answer the security question they can not get in my account to help me and the account will be locked. Again I will never know the answer my account was tampered with. The security question answer is not the one I set the account up with so I will never know the correct answer to that also.

How do I go about recovering this account? The gamer tag name is: Military Man 55

I purchased a 1-year subscription card from Best Buy. If I cannot get back into this account can you please send me a new one-year card?

Thank You in Advance for any help

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I don't think anyone here wants to send you a 12 month Gold membership. An Xbox LIVE account cannot be hacked but you can be phished support.xbox.com/.../account-security.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I smell a scam.

Sorry this didn't help.

1. Please don't post you pesonal information on publc forums. ie you email address

2. Xbox support is the only place you can get any help with your account,

3. You will not get a 12 month card. The fact your account can not be hacked, it may have been phished and that is it.

Sorry this didn't help.