Recovering gamertag

hi, i am getting really conserned since i recovered my gamertag on my girlfriends xbox, but since then ( 2 days ago ) i have not been able to recover it on my own one or hers again because when the recovery process is almost complete i get a message showing this.  "xbox live signup is currently unavailable please try again later" and i know i am connected to live. as i have ran the connection test multiple times and i know my windows live ID works just fine but i am just wondering is there anything wrong with my account or is it an xbox live problem? thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I would suggest calling support as there may be something on the account side that is preventing recovery.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ah its fixed now :P i was talking to my friend. seems it was just a simple delete profile then recover :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Сдравствуйте подскажите пожалуйста как прекрепить игровой teg я не могу по играть в GTA 4 пишет что профиль заполнен не полностью(( очень хотел по играть игра лицензирована

Прошу прощения что не по теме тему не смог найти((

[Sdravstvuyte tell me please how prekrepit game teg I can not play on in GTA 4 says that the profile is not completely filled ((very much like to play the game is licensed

I am sorry that off-topic topic could not find ((]

Sorry this didn't help.