recovering gamer tag, gamer score, profile, and achievements

My account was hacked last year. When i originally noticed my account was locked out I reset my password, redownloaded my account and everything but everything was changed including my gamertag. Also my gamerscore, achievements and gaming history was gone. As far as the points bought on my account, thats been resolved and the xbox case is finished as far as I know...but I still dont have access to my original account with my gamerscore, etc, even though i recovered the same account/gamertag registered with my windows live id. Is there any way to recover my account or at least fix this one? its as if im a new user but ive had my gamertag since 2008. Funny thing is, I still get the emails updating me on an account I cant use.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Greetings, coolDREY! It sounds like you're having some trouble with your account- my apologies for the inconvenience! What was your old gamertag before it was changed? Is that old gamertag showing up in the emails you are receiving? Are you 100% sure that you are signing in with the WLID and password? Let me know!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

my old gamertag was LLCoolDREY. yes i still get the email with my account updates and it still shows my gamerscore and zero activity for last month. i got that email on the 14th which was last saturday. im positive its the same email unless the person who hacked my account changed the email somehow, but then i probably wouldnt be receiving the email updates

Sorry this didn't help.

also, the profile is still on my xbox live sign in menu, i just cant sign into it. it says choose a valid account, or something like that.

Sorry this didn't help.

It sounds like you will definitely need to get in touch with phone support about this issue. Let them know about your situation and they will be able to help get this resolved for you. Let me know how it works out! I'm here if you have any further questions.

Sorry this didn't help.

I had the three ring of death an I sent it in . An recived it back an it doesnt turn on suggestion to help me .

Sorry this didn't help.

^^

Please start a new thread if you have an issue.

Sorry this didn't help.