Recovering Avatar Awards

I have recently purchased the Gears of War limited edition Xbox and transferred my profile from the hard drive of the xbox I shared with my younger brother. Not wanting to take the avatar awards he has also earned on his profile, I only transferred the awards that I had that he didn't. Now I do not have any of my avatar awards that I didn't transfer, even after recovering my gamertag. They still show up on xbox.com, but not on my system. Is there a way to recover the awards to my xbox?

If you go into the Avatar editor and then into the Awards section, you should see all the awards earned with that account, try to apply one and it will prompt you to download it again.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi my husband tried to save all my son information to a USB storage device, well I don't know what happen but all his information was deleted from the USB device and we can't find it in the xbox, do any one knows how can I get the lost information?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Baton! If you are referring to the profile itself, that can be recovered from the LIVE servers (forums.xbox.com/.../37357.aspx). If you have lost game saves, those are not able to be recovered. Unfortunately he would have to start over.

I do recommend using a USB device if you move your profile around a lot, but I also suggest copying your game saves to the USB so you can have a back-up on a console. Does this answer your question? Let me know, thanks. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 46 Applies to: