Recovering an old account

I'm trying to recover an old Live account that I had about 3 years ago. My previous Xbox RRoD'ed and it wasn't until about May of this year that I purchased a new one. I have a new account now but I'd like to recover my old account as well(it had a lot of Rock Band DLC) Problem is: I don't remember what I used for a Live ID. I can guess the password because I've used the same 5 passwords for everything else.

I've already tried calling customer support and according to them, the only way to get any info is if I remember the last 4 digits of a credit card attached to the account that has long since been cancelled and replaced. I have no clue what the four digits were. Is there any other possible way to get my account back?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Do you by any chance remember your main e-mail address from when you set it up? I would guess that is probably your Live ID, maybe check through all of your e-mails to see if you have any from Xbox Live saved in there somewhere.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Didn't find anything.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you don't remember the login information of your account, you can try contacting phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) for assistance.

Sorry this didn't help.