Recovering An Account

"CB Brahh" Account
My old account (CB Brahh) was given to me by my friend (which he PROMISED never to take the account back).  But after about 1 month of having the account, he had filed an investigation on the account to get it back.  The Investigation Team had recovered the account.  The thing is, that was June 7, 2012.  He hasn't been on that account ever since they recovered it and when I asked him why he took the account back, he said that he filed an investigation on the account to have fun, but never got the account back (Never got the information), so I went to log in, but it didn't get me into "CB Brahh," it made me make a new account...?  I am wondering if I can get the account back and be able to log in ALSO because of the purchases and data (Game Progress).  I contacted Support, but they said that they could do nothing, he put in his information on the account (And I remember the information) but I don't know what to do because I cannot contact him anymore.  He has one other gamertag as I remember (Google Mara) but he hasn't logged onto that account in a LONG time.  I am just wondering what to do to get the account that I was given.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well for starters, transfering or selling an account is a pretty severe violation of the terms of use on Xbox Live. As the account doesn't reside under your ownership currently, it would be the responsibility of your friend to contact support for assistance in gaining access to the account again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.