Recovering an Account (Help needed)

I've made Xbox live account on my brother's xbox (which is a silver now) till he moved out.

I was able to have all my saved data into a flash drive and moved to another Xbox (older but still works) and the console from the Xbox I am currently using is foring me to log into my Windows info ID which wasn't registering the gamertag that was switched from the Brother's xbox. From there I tried loging into the account in Xbox.com : the account wasn't even on the Website...

I've tried 2 emails that follow up to the account to remember the info but its not poping up.

So now I'm stuck with 2 xbox accounts and not my Orginal : FoulHazzard.

Any ideas? Cuz right now I know there is no way in hells kitchen I have this gamertag on a different email adress that i made for the Orginal.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Bump...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Honestly, it must be a different email. Check all the emails you have and all possible passwords. Also, would you have used your brothers email or someone elses?

Sorry this didn't help.

To be honest I don't remember: I know i didn't use his since he has his own Xbox account. ATT (fuzzy memory) I'm thinking it is some1 elses Email... I'm in a panic to remember it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Scowling, sorry to hear about the account issues! Before we go any further, I want to make sure I completely understand the issue you're experiencing. It sounds like you're not sure as to the details of the account you want to use, namely the WLID. Is this the case? If so, you should be able to call phone support for assistance--if you can provide all other relevant details of the account, they should be able to provide the WLID to you. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.

I'll call Tech support right now then. The reason I haven't tried Tech Support really is because my Communication skills over the phone isnt to well. i'll try to provide as much info I can. all i wish for atleast is to know the 1st letter of the WLID to get some thot on what it is...

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay, let us know how it goes! :-)

Sorry this didn't help.

Mister Fitzer,

I was able to speak with an two Agents today about the Account Issue : Because of the limited information and the Policy for account protection(completely understood) I wasn't able to recover the account sadly. But, There is few solutions that was opened up to get the account back; it might have been a miss spelling (hints saying that I'm on the right track) I have to try and test every possibly on my end. The large one is the flash drive. Since the account is has Registered information on my Brother's Xbox alrdy inside. I must transfer back the account data and access from there.

I will mark this down as "answered". Thank the agents for helping as much they can. You too on your part Fitzer.

Sorry this didn't help.