Recovering a lost account

I am wondering if there is any way you can help me recover an account I lost. The Gamertag is Mitt954, and the problem I am having is that I cannot remember the password for the account and the email address was changed a little while after the account was created. This was not much of a problem because I could just keep the account on a memory stick and move it with that, but having lost the memory stick I now need to recover it but I cannot do that with the password, which I cannot recover or change because the email address was changed, it went from being @spsd.net to being @k12.spsd.net, though I no longer have access to either now that I graduated. If there is anything you can do please let me know, or at least let me know if I am out of luck.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

You can try calling Support to see if they can help you. As long as you know the email address that was connected to the account, which you seem to from your post, and the rest of the account information it is certainly worth a try support.xbox.com/call-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.