Recovered Gamertag but cannot connect to live.

I recently recovered my Gamer tag and once it's done recovering it tells me "Cannot connect to live try again later". I've tested my connection in network settings on my XBOX and I am connected. It appears my Gamertag wont connect. I've deleted my Gamertag multiple times and re-downloaded it with the same results while attempting to connect. I was playing co-op Operation Flashpoint before recovered my Gamertag

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

This may happen if you account was suspended or if your console was banned, Check your email to see if this occurred and restart your xbox to see if your console was banned if that was NOT the case then hopefully restarting your xbox will help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have not done anything to get banned. Also nothing has shown up in email or on my xbox. The message I'm receiving is "XBOX LIVE signup is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you able to connect to LIVE on any other console? Can other users connect to LIVE on your console? What type of internet connection is your Xbox hooked up to, wired or wireless?

Sorry this didn't help.