recover gamer tag without email account or information. Opinions?

Hi there, this is my first time posting and I'm not sure if this is even the right place but I'd like peoples opinions. I have already contacted chat support about this issue and they escalated the case to the Advocacy Team I believe it was? anyways the problem is that when I got my first ever Xbox 360 Elite console around 9 years ago, I also made a Hotmail account but to be able to create an adult Xbox live account I foolishly put in a random and false age. this particular Xbox 360 ended up getting red rings so I sent the Xbox off repairs but forgot to take the hard drive off like you were suppose to and it never came back with it so after my parents refusing to buy me a new one for quite a while when I did get one by then I pretty much couldn't remember the Hotmail information anyways and as I was young I just made a new Xbox live account and more over time but that Hotmail account hadn't had any use for 8 years or so like at all. I've read that when an account goes inactive for that long it  gets permanently deleted and the email can even be used again which I found out was true a couple years ago when I made the same Email again hoping it'd strangely be attached. Issue is, I know the email it was attached to, none of the passwords as it was so long ago and I was a kid and typed in nonsense most likely, it had a fake age but I know everything about the gamer tag and it is still floating around out there and if you are asking why do I need this one back? well minus the actual gamer tag being short, sweet and no silly names involved this particular nick name was given to me by a close family friend who died not long before making it so it means quite a lot to me. What are the chances of Microsoft or Xbox assigning that gamer tag to a new email for me? I really hope they will.

Thanks for any replies.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I guess, hopefully I hear something soon!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to hear it.  Unfortunately I think this will be something that only support can answer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.