Recover details for account

Hi,

Some time ago me and my husband wanted to play Xbox games together. I created an account and logged it in to his Xbox. He also put the account on his friends list.

Now LEGO Batman 2 is coming up and I want to recover my account. We had it installed on a Xbox Elite earlier but now he has purchased a new Xbox 360S so the profile is no longer available on that old Elite.

I want to download the profile again but none of the Live ID's I enter seem to be correct or exist.... (?!?!)

How can I recover my account and all games associated with it if my Live ID is no longer working? I created a Live ID similar to my gamer tag, ex. Live ID Blue Monkey together with the e-mail address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or something like that.

I have tried all the combinations I can come up with in relation to my gamer tag, but no luck...

If I recall correctly it was a Silver account that I intended to upgrade to a gold account in due time, but things got in the way. Also, doesn't it have to be a Silver account to put it on your frineds list? :)

Best regards,

Eva

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi Eva.....when you get a chance call Xbox Customer Support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX. Just let them know that you have forgotten your WLID (windows live ID) and it's possible they can help you get that back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

As Momma says... if you have not way to access to your profile (ie pone, pc, Tablet, etc) the only way that you can find th WLID associated is calling support, they ask you a few questions to confirm your identity... they are the only ones who can see your personal info

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.