recording tools for my new machinima

hey everybody. i was just wondering, what euqipment do you need to record peoples voices that in different parts of the country( i.e. australia). i've seen what capture cards can do but they are not what i am looking for. i need something that can record peoples voices that in different parts of the country, record 1080i (extremely good quality), can hook up to surround sound if needed to and is easy to use. if any one could please help me it would be much appreciated and if anyone's help does do the job for me, i will give them a part in my new machinima and video previews early. thank you.
NeighbourWings9
hey everybody. i was just wondering, what euqipment do you need to record peoples voices that in different parts of the country( i.e. australia). i've seen what capture cards can do but they are not what i am looking for. i need something that can record peoples voices that in different parts of the country, record 1080i (extremely good quality), can hook up to surround sound if needed to and is easy to use. if any one could please help me it would be much appreciated and if anyone's help does do the job for me, i will give them a part in my new machinima and video previews early. thank you.
NeighbourWings9

hey everybody. I was just wandering what equipment do youneed to record peoples voices that are in different parts of the country (i.e. Australia). I've seen what capture cards can do but they are not what I am looking for. I need something that can record peoples voices that are in different parts of the country, can record in 1080i (extremely good quality), can hook up to surround sound if needed to and is easy to use. if anyone could please help me it would be much appreciated and if any one's help does do the job for me, i will give them a part in my new machinima and give them video previews early.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

sorry there is so many copies, it wasn't pasting properly.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.