Recomendation

Any games you guys would Recomend for me, I've played that Alan wake as I mentioned and that sabateur both bored me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

[quote user="SuperSoldier uk"]

I liked moto gp 08 sbk good online?

[/quote]

Moto GP 07 is the best of the lot, because you have other types of bikes with all the upgrade options on them. It started going downhill when Moto GP 08 came out

[/quote]

For me after 07 they started to get/feel very arcadey!

Like Macca said, the SBK games are really good, I've had all titles released and whilst there's never a great difference in them but they have always made slight improvements, would definately recommend SBK Generations as a rental, or if you wanted to buy it's £21.85 on Shopto ( It does say though last few in stock )

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VIDEO%20GAMES/XB2SB05-SBK%20Generations.html

[/quote]

Moto GP 07 is the best of the lot, because you have other types of bikes with all the upgrade options on them. It started going downhill when Moto GP 08 came out

mass effect 2

Id recommend Minecraft its not a game for everybody but it had me hooked for a while.

What about a motorbike game - very challenging -- SBK Generations perhaps??

They like forza? I hate forza lol

Go and get Grid - cheap as chips and i would go as far to say - No.1 Racer...............Will build you up nicely for Grid 2.

Wish they would send it that and max Payne I can understand the wait for lego batman 2 and spiderman but not them, might get borderlands again

I have love film but rent bobbins last few times, I'm still waiting for max Payne and sniper elite from them.

[/quote]

Sniper Elite V2 is a fantastic game, one of the better titles of 2012 in my opinion.