Recently Played not working on Fifa 14

I have just played someone on Xbox One and I decided to *** them as a friend but when I went to the dashboard under recent friends it was empty?

Anyone know why this might be?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Anyone?

[quote user="JamieLee2K"]

I have just played someone on Xbox One and I decided to *** them as a friend but when I went to the dashboard under recent friends it was empty?

Anyone know why this might be?

[/quote]

There isn't a recent players list yet on Xbox One yet. For now the best ways to add someone you played with are to:

• Click on their gamertag in-game or from the post-game lobby, which brings up their gamercard. From there you can hit 'Add friend'
  • Remember their gamertag. from the Friends app, you can use 'Find someone' to go to their profile and add them.

Lord bane is correct the recent players feature isn't working on Xbone yet. It will be added sometime in a few months when the new update for the Xbone rolls out.

I have the same. From other games I see the recent players. But FIFA doesn't appear

yea i got the same problem my recent players are from weeks ago and only show players from cod or titanfall its a really lazy design

No recent players for me either. Really annoying when you want to mute someone.