Recently Got Hacked, Not by phishing or modded lobby.

So apparently ive been hacked, they bought 5000 and 6000 mp, and no i dont do mods or mod lobbies never have and no i dont brag about buying points i rarely buy them anyways, im kind of iffy about this one as i havnt been using it lately and when i do only for netflix, and no i havn't been to any phishing sites i only use my laptop for gaming and browsing the same forums i have for years. so im wondering. its comes down to this, a pretty experienced hacker locally, or microsoft's security is kind of iffy. and no dont ignorant and say i blabbed my information away, i know not to be stupid and usually am pretty good at preventing these kind of things. i would just like to know if microsoft can look into july 20th on my account and see who purched these microsoft points and their ip address and if it matches anyones gamertag and/or see where the points went. at least a little of action done to whoever did this, for now i will probably be buying the xbox live game cards instead which is my advice to anyone else, nothing on the internet is safe. :\ hopefully i can get the charges taken off and microsoft can do something.

-Zero

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You need to call 1800-4My-Xbox to have an Unauthorized Access Investigation on the account immediately.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please do not use that number unless you are in the USA or you will be hit with international dialling charges . You can find your local support number here support.xbox.com/.../call-us.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.