Recently experiencing significant drop in upload speeds ONLY on my xbox one - Please advise!

I have the Comcast Extreme 150 package running through a SB6183 (Modem) and Nighthawk R7000 (Router). A few weeks ago I started experiencing terrible lag online through my Xbox One(playing mostly FPS). The Xbone network detail shows: ~165MB DL/~2.3MB UL/110 Latency/MTU 1480 - essentially every test I run, while previous numbers were closer to my PC speed link below. The part that is baffling me is the fact that this is only affecting my Xbone and no other devices on my network. 

I have tried everything I know of - exchanged the modem, changed out the coax cables and ethernet cables, run directly from modem to Xbone, etc. I have vetted every option I can think of through Comcast and Microsoft (literally hours of time on the phone) to no avail. Each side tells me it is the others fault. If someone has any insight as to what may be causing this, please advise 

[PC Test Speeds](http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4740365509)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Are you a member any of the preview edition programs? (New X-One Exp/Original Preview program).

As for your equipment, did you have that comcast equipment prior to having any issues on your xbox in terms of LAG? Also have you tried power cycling (Hold power button 5 seconds) the xbox at the same time you reset your modem/router? I have seen this fix some network issues. in the past.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Splazer - I am a part of the xbone preview program.

I have had Comcast for 11-12 months all together. Up until 4-5 weeks ago, everything has been great. Xbone was seeing consistent upload speeds of 15-18MB and 0% Packet Loss. I have tried everything under the sun: Power cycling, swapped out the modem and then upgraded the modem (SB6141 to SB6183), factory reset everything I have including the Xbox, exchanged all of the ethernet cables and even the coax cable. Nothing has changed, and no matter what I have done the upload is always 1.75-2.33MB with 1-2% Packet Loss.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.