I have the Comcast Extreme 150 package running through a SB6183 (Modem) and Nighthawk R7000 (Router). A few weeks ago I started experiencing terrible lag online through my Xbox One(playing mostly FPS). The Xbone network detail shows: ~165MB DL/~2.3MB UL/110 Latency/MTU 1480 - essentially every test I run, while previous numbers were closer to my PC speed link below. The part that is baffling me is the fact that this is only affecting my Xbone and no other devices on my network.
I have tried everything I know of - exchanged the modem, changed out the coax cables and ethernet cables, run directly from modem to Xbone, etc. I have vetted every option I can think of through Comcast and Microsoft (literally hours of time on the phone) to no avail. Each side tells me it is the others fault. If someone has any insight as to what may be causing this, please advise
[PC Test Speeds](http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4740365509)