Recent purchase of Japanese console.

I posted recently with a question about using my gamertag on a second console at home, the second one being a newly bought for me Japanese console, I found out for myself that I could move my profile between the two if I put my profile onto a memory unit or usb drive. Now, I am about to start playing some games on the Japanese cosole as they have been delivered today, I have put my profile on the usb and over the last few days have been moving it from one console to the other. I have had to recover my gamertag around 3 times!!!

Is there a better way to do it than the way I am? I dont want to create a second account as I want the Japanese games on my current profile and I would also like the achievements to show on y profile too :P

I dont think I am allowed my profile to be on BOTH consoles at once, although this would still require some kind of recovery so that the games from both consoles show (I think)

Any ideas would be appreciated? I dont have an official xbox MU and I am using a sony usb stick 4gb, could this be the issue?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

You're right in that you can't have your profile on two different consoles at the same time. Using the USB stick method still works you just need to delete your GT (just the GT! For the love of god just the GT!) from the console you're not using before using the console you want to use.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.