Recent Player list???

Has anyone found out how to find players that you have recently played with that are not your friends. I have been trying to make new friends to play with on xbox one but can not seem to add people unless I know their gamertag by heart which I never do by seeing it one time....... How to I find people I am currently playing with or recently played with?//

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 282 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi TaffetaZebra,

There isn't a recent players list yet on Xbox One yet. For now the best ways to add someone you played with are to:

1. click on their gamertag in-game or from the post-game lobby, which brings up their gamercard. From there you can hit 'Add friend'
  2. (as you said), remember their gamertag. from the Friends app, you can use 'Find someone' to go to their profile and add them.

I work on the console team - this feature didn't make it for launch, but it's one we're already discussing for a future update.

Thanks and please keep the feedback coming! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Bug fan of the xbox one though I will say having a recent players list is a pretty essential tool. It's how we make used to make new friends. I'm currently the only one of my circle of friends that has xbox one. And I'm not able to go into there party and at least talk with them and also with the no recent players list it makes it difficult to find new players to play with... Please fix these issues so I can chat with my less fortunate friends that are still rocking the 360. Other then that xbox one is next level

Sorry this didn't help.

Recent players is also a very valuable tool for me to report hackers and offensive players on the Xbox 360. Usually, a hacker or player spewing nothing but homophobic slurs all game, will jump out of the lobby the moment the game ends. Without a 'recent players' list, how am I supposed to report these people?

Sorry this didn't help.

Def. should be added soon. Weird...I thought they would take the same 360 LIVE interface and just add on. It's like the stripped down versions of games we get on launch.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yea this needs to be addressed because there are some cool players and someone added me after a match but said he had difficulty and was lucky he remembered my tag

Sorry this didn't help.

I am a big fan of the new Xbox One but it seems that several basic items were not included on launch day.  This being one of them.  I hope to see an update to correct this soon.

Sorry this didn't help.

really...... so you're suggesting in a fast paced multiplayer game (that usually can't pause) we're supposed to go to that person's gamertag, go to their gamercard and file a complaint or add them.... then how is the feedback system supposed to work if you can't even label people that are cheap or cheaters or glitchers or whatever you want to call them.... how can you complain about them if you can't even find him after the match has ended?

FAIL! why would microsoft even remove such a simple feature that I'm sure could not take up that much RAM

Sorry this didn't help.

@desertsting

My point exactly!

GARBAGE!

Sorry this didn't help.

This is just stupid. More proof that the next gen is not ready. How retarded. I'm Playing Ki and I cant friend the player who match my level

Sorry this didn't help.

Exactly i was playing dead rising 3 with this guy who joined in my game i let him stay we talked we had fun till 4:00 a.m. and i was going to request him i wrote down his tag and  it sayed it was wrong so i tried to look for it even got my xbox 360 to see if it appeared on there but NO!

Sorry this didn't help.