Receiving Status Code: 80150025 - can't find any information about this on Xbox Live.

"Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later. For help with this problem, go to www.xbox.com/errorhelp.

Status code: 80150025"

I'm trying to change my Microsoft account email address on my Gamertag however I'm receiving a status code that is unknown. I searched the code on error help but Xbox couldn't find a solution.

I have recently received an Xbox One so maybe it's a glitch in the system where i can't change my email address on a 360 because it's registered on an Xbox One?

I have tried changing my Microsoft account email address before but it's a different code when it has been less than 30 days since changing an email address, so I don't know what's up.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 30 Applies to:

Try changing it online instead.   Go to http://www.account.live.com  Login with your current Microsoft Account e-mail address and as soon as your login, under overview you will see primary account alias, and that will show your current e-mail.  Under that you will see the option to add or change primary alias... so just fill in required info and that should do it for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

"This email address is already taken. Please try another one."

I've removed the alias from my account (the one I want to change it to) and I'm still receiving the same error message. Sorry, that didn't help. :/

Sorry this didn't help.

i had this too!!

Sorry this didn't help.

I recently recived a xbox 360 from my uncle and tried to put my microsoft account on their because i will soon be getting an xb1 for my graduation and it told me the same thing so i guess unless Microsoft adresses the issue were all stuck with old accoumts or accounts we forgot the password to so we can't transfer the account over to a friends console or a new console. Hopefully we get this problem fixed because ive speny 500 dollars on the xbla market and dont want to lose it when i transfer to xb1.

Sorry this didn't help.