Receiving no signal to other television.

I played my Xbox One on two different TVs yesterday, everything worked fine. I plug it into a different, fairly new TV (hdmi fully plugged in) and there is no signal to it. No picture, no sound. I tried different hdmi cords and the other ports on the tv. Turning off the console and reconnecting the hdmi isn't working either. Please help me figure out the problem and try to fix it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

I have a similar issue. I bought a day one edition console as a family Christmas gift. I've tried using the console on three different TV's (LG, Panasonic and Vizio), through my stereo and with an HDMI switcher just for the hell of it. I get no output on anything except for a tiny 24" Vizio TV. I've tried about a dozen different HDMI cables too.

I spoke with Microsoft support and they are sending an advanced replacement console but I'm stumped. Why would it work on the little Vizio but nothing else. My guess is some strange HDMI handshaking issues but I really just don't know.

If I didn't have the day one edition I would just swap it at the store and see how the new one works out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Apparently my xbox one has multiple issues. I let my daughter use it on the Vizio while I wait for the replacement, she went to install dead rising 3 and now the xbox is stuck in a boot loop.

I really hope the replacement is issue free. This kind of sucks.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is not my issue. My issue is my xbox one attached to my new tv is issue free; my xbox 360 attached to my old tv doesn't recognize me, and continually asks me to provide text, phone, and email info. They ask me for another email. I don't use another email. One email sends garbage enough.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Scant,

for account issues you need to deal directly with the account team here as we can't access those details to see email address etc.

Should you need further help please create a new thread so that support can spot you.

Hope that helps!

Sorry this didn't help.