Received One Year Gold Membership with Bundle. Microsoft is still billing me.

I purchased an Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle in December of 2014. The bundle came with a 12 month Gold membership that I redeemed for my son. If you go to the home screen and click on any of the deals for gold links, it will take you to the screen that says "Your Gold Membership". Mine has 1Year, my son's name and gamertag. It has shown nothing different, because it has not been a full year yet. Ok, all is good and it works fine at this point.Why on Earth has Microsoft been billing me, on three seperate occasions, for three month gold memberships? I have talked to customer support over this issue, and they told me that they have no records indicating that I ever redeemed a 1yr gold membership, while I am staring at the screen that is telling me that I Have A One Year Membership!! and has never said anything different. I've offered to screenshot the image for them, because I am not going crazy and I know what I'm seeing, mocking me. I just checked my Microsoft account transactions and I was billed in May (3 Month Gold), and again in August(3 month subscription). I just checked my bank account on September 1st and I was billed again for another 3 month membership!!! What in the actual he'll is going on? How am I going to be refunded when Microsoft won't even acknowledge that I bought the membership? I'm extremely frustrated and ready to sell and go on over to PS4.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Sorry but any billing issues need to be taken up with phone support support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

No one here on the forums has access to your billing information so we can't do anything.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.