In concept, it seems a good, visable option for the avid fifa fan, a reduced dlc package to keep you going this summer. But don't be fooled, the dlc EA have released, is quite honestly, atrocious,
Here are the main reasons why you should NOT buy this DLC.
- Over half the teams on the game are unlicensed, despite it claiming to be the "Official licensed tournament"
- Included In these teams are co-hosts Ukraine and Poland, with Ukraine being totally unlicensed , and neither having their real kits.
- It is not possible to play your friends online, only as the actual tournament
- The game constantly freezes, with glitches and bugs a constant thing, with consistant lag whilst loading.
- When playing online, substitutes are not seperated from the reserves and so you can be unsure as to how many slots you have, as well as it not actuall registering your top 5 subs and providing you with two GK's and 3 CB's.
- No new songs , although stated on various websites.
- No qualifying rounds, they have removed them and put in a "world tour" type mode which is quite honestly, only put in there to attempt to justify this awful price tag
Now, some may say that I rushed into it, but if you are an avid fan like me, you want to own it. But quite frankly , this is the final straw. You may say that I knew what I was buying, but a patch better be out sharpish, or this really should be refund material, this is the honestly shocking from EA, its like they don't care at all. It's like their not even bothered.
So, if you are in two minds at this moment in time, please, refrain from buying until this price tag is reduced and/or the relevant problems as stated above are verified to some extent.
PS, Germany here we come!!!!!!!!!! KTBFFH!!!!!!