Realy?

It was bad enough their were no demos, now there is none at all? I haven't been on for a few days and when I went into games I noticed the demos gone.

What's the deal with xbox1 with no games to try before we buy? I enjoy trying out a game before I buy.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dead Rising 3 had (possibly still has) a demo and Titanfall had an open beta. Of course, demos fall in the hands of developers and incur extra expense and time that could be better spent on polishing the final game.

There are demos of.....

Fifa 14, NBA 14, Dead rising 3, Lego game, and various others just say "xbox bing"....then "demos" they should al show up.

Ah just so you know. Really has two letter Ls.

Really??

No, not really.

This is nothing the console can help, as it is a growing trend by developers not to make a demo.

Reasoning is that sales figures can be higher if there is no demo, so that you will have to buy the game to try it.

Demo's will still come, but probably a lot less then before.

funny... I just went Xbox BING     DEMOS... and I see in a row...

Fifa > NBA > Rivals > Lego Video Movie >DR3 >Lego marval > rivals hub > Zoo Tycoon >Zumba

Demos are still there but have disappeared for some users. I wouldnt be surprised if Demos slowly died off as they actually decrease sales of games instead of helping them

^^  I'm going to have to ask you to back up that statement, 24hrs.  :)