Really Weird Stuff Going On, I Need Some Help

My brother got home today and proceeded to turn on the Xbox as always. Well at first, it wasn't coming on. I saw the kinect light was flashing, so we unplugged it and restarted the system, the Xbox came on.

Then we noticed that my brother's account was gone, but mine remained, and a new accoun under his email, this account, was there instead. Xbox Live displays the account when we try to recover it, but we are told that it cannot be downloaded and are given the error code: 8007045D

The Xbox also claims that "EarthChimera19" is not completely downloaded, and tells me to redownload it. I might see what happens when I do that.

I can still sign into my account, but everything is extremely slow and impossible to use.

I could assume there might be a network error, if that made sense. My 2 desktops are getting normal speeds, as well as my iPod.

His GT: gilliesnipe, in the case that that would help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Last seen 1 hour ago playing Avatar Editor

(for your brother account)

So can you try recovering your gamertag and his gamertag again.

Follow this guide here:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

I would suggest changing the password of your two accounts.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I would contact support it's possible it's a hacker if so they will lock the account for a short time and investigate it.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="BlurOfBlaze"]I would contact support it's possible it's a hacker if so they will lock the account for a short time and investigate it.[/quote]

I'm being threatened to be "hacked"!
Strictly speaking, you cannot be "hacked" on Xbox LIVE; that is to say no one can forcibly take your information from our servers. Please make sure that your WLID and password are both strong and secret. Do not share this information with ANYONE! Also remember that no Microsoft of Xbox employee or support agent will ever ask you for this information.

If someone on Xbox LIVE is threatening to "hack" you, or they are asking for your WLID and/or password, you should let us know! These activities are strictly against our Terms of Use and we are serious about its enforcement. Please file a complaint and block communication.

Phishing
Some people will attempt to gain access to your account by "phishing" you, or in some way trying to trick you into giving them your secure information. This could be in an email, forum post, private message and can look like it is coming from a big company, prize organization, or even Microsoft. One more time:Microsoft will never ask for your WLID or password. NEVER GIVE THIS INFO TO ANYONE!

For more information on keeping your account secure and safe, please take some time to check out thesupport doc on Account Security.

Original Poster:

What i think happened was I think your brother's account got courrupted... You can goto Storage on your console and DELETE PROFILE ONLY on his account and then redownload it. That should fix that error from coming up and should get your brother's profile back.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just updates plus other temporary files, nothing that's at all important to anyone) by:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go right 2 clicks to Settings, pick System Settings.

2) Select Storage (or Memory).

3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

If that doesn't fix it *please* first

1) go to http://www.xbox.com/accounts & click on Sign in at upper right - if you can't sign in then STOP: DON'T delete your profile. Please call Xbox Support http://support.xbox.com/contact-us for help with your account. If you can sign in, delete & redownload your profile on your Xbox this way:

2) Go to Settings

3) pick System

4) choose Storage

5) pick All Devices

6) choose Gamer Profiles

7) pick the gamertag

8) choose Delete, and

9) pick Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Now, re-download your profile.

Re-download

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

2) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

3) Enter the Windows Live ID for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

4) Enter the password for the WLID.

4A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

5) Select the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

6) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's Xbox!

7) Sign in to try his acccount again.

Sorry this didn't help.