really? titanfalls going to save the x1?

ok let me get this straight titanfall is multiplayer only & the x1 has sold 4million consoles world wide. who you going to play with?

sounds to me like titanfall for the x1 is going to be the 1st bargin bin x1 game.

the 360 version should do well atleast.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

XB1 does not need saving..... so stop right there...

£100 price cut is the one thing that could steer the ship in the right direction  but after all said and done haven't they exceeded their sales projections for xboxone  

price will not drop.. maybe by Xmas 2016 or summer of 2015  but even then.. will only go down $50 or so... BUT will still have the Kinect... so lets not go there...

And yes..  they far surpassed their projections of sales...

And dirge.. I think you are just mad you never got to play the beta.. so go cry somewhere else...

Titanfall needs 12 players,i guess there will enough people to play with.....

Also,there are already several mulplayers games and Xbox one owners play them.....

Funny. Did I miss something? Since when did xbox need saving?

Haha. Don't you hate when you write something only to have someone beat you to it while you were in the middle of writing it!

apparently Xbone is the damsel and PS4 is the villain with the evil mustache and top hat tying said damsel to the railroad tracks... and this makes Titanfall Dudley Doright? Maybe his horse or even his ability to untie knots quickly but as stated before there are no railroad tracks and no need of being rescued. I am at work and bored. :)

Do you even know how big 4 million is?

Sounds like you do not!

[quote user="DIRGEKILLS"]

ok let me get this straight titanfall is multiplayer only & the x1 has sold 4million consoles world wide. who you going to play with?

sounds to me like titanfall for the x1 is going to be the 1st bargin bin x1 game.

the 360 version should do well atleast.

[/quote]

Not bad when you consider it's "worldwide launch" is only 8 countries to start with.  Still it's nice for Japanese gamers to be wishing they had a Western game for change.

I'll probably be playing with many of the 3 999 999 999 other gamers out there.

Thanks to XBox LIVE I'll be gaming with friends and people who speak my language.  Thanks to MS dedicated servers I'll be enjoying smooth and balanced matches.

If you thought it was bad when you saw the Youtube and Game Site videos it's even worse when you actually see it on the ONE.

It's amazing.  Epic.  Awesome.

Forget "Head and Shoulders" above the rest.  Other games are going to be lucky to come up to it's knees.

Az

also it was 4 million shipped in dec 2013 that was 2 months ago, I am sure they have sold more since then, its a bit weird that people estimate these sales figures but they are not based on actual numbers, lets wait till end of Q1 for official figures should we ? or does the SDF get a bit scared as Titanfall might increase those sales. BTW the beta had almost no wait to game at anytime, and BF4 can always find full servers, if anything you get queued and that's 64 players.