Really don't get Microsoft's logic here

So I got communication banned a week ago on the 21st September, and to be fair yeah i'll own up to it and say I still send rage messages a bit, but this is the thing, I checked enforcement.xbox.com after the ban got put onto my account and it said that the ban would be lifted on 09/28/2015 at 4:56 PM so I wait until then and I join a party and nothing, still communication banned apparently, so I turn my 360 on and it pops up with a message saying i'm comm banned until 05/10/2015 or 10/05/2015 for any Americans reading. 

So I go onto Xbox Support instant messaging support thing, and they say to me that the ban IS until the 5th of October. So here's why I'm confused. Why tell me one thing on the ONE website that tells you how long you are banned/suspended for and then tell me another thing when I turn my 360 on and bring it up to support?

Any one else ran into this problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  However, no one here can help with enforcement issues.  What you should do is sign in at the following link and open up a case review with the PET.  Only they can assist you with this and answer any questions you may have regarding the enforcement.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.