Really bad Xbox Live problem.

Huge problem atm i found i ran out of gold membership and was on silver, no problem there just a simple renew thign to do. I try to upgrade from the dashboard etc etc and it says that it cannot connect to xbox live or something, yet im already signed in an online as a silver member. So i go on my other account which is currently silver aswell and try to upgrade that and it has no problem finding xbox live and if i carried on would have let me purchase another month of membership.

Kinda confused as to why it wont let me on my main account "x19BEN95x" , so i with that problem i soon went on to the xbox website and sure enough i could upgrade my silver to gold for one month, eveything looked perfectly fine, got back on my xbox and tried to play MW2 online, some pop up says something along the lines of, you need an active gold membership to play online, at this point i started to get a bit confused.

Checked my xbox live status on my profile and it still gave me the option to upgrade... sure enough it couldn't find xbox live again.... but i checked my details and sure enough it showed the one month i had just purchased...WTF! 

It even said it expired in 1 month.

Please need help on this matter, can't find any videos or threads to help. 

Any help would be hugely appreciated, Cheers, Ben.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

There is a delay between xbox.com and changes showing up on your console.  You could try recovering your account and see if it expedites the process.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It's faster if you test your connection to Xbox LIVE, rather than having to recover it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.