Realistic shooters?

Are there any realistic shooters for the 360?  I am fed up with stupid quickscoping, people running through a hail of bullets only to knife you and various other bs!  I would love to see features like if you get shot in the leg you cant just sprint off or if you got shot in the arm you couldnt use a rifle.  Anyone know if such a game exists?  PC suggestions also welcome.  Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 343 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I notice you haven't played Battlefield 3, you should check it out as it is probably the most realistic shooter on the 360. Out of the AAA titles anyway. On the PC you should check out Americas Army, it is free to download and completely online as far as I am aware.

What the OP wants would make for a very good game... but only in one player.

-

Daved. Take a look at every single genre of MP there is on 360 and PS3. Each and every single one of them is played by people who have no sense of taste or tactic. What you want can only be gotten by arranging with a group of like minded people. That on the console market is not as easy to find as it is on the PC side.

-

You would probably love a game called DayZ, or whatever the [Removed] its called. Basically you create a guy and once your dead.... you have to create a new one. It might be worth you saving up for a good build gaming PC, than waiting for random console gamers to evolve into some sort of none carnage playing idiot who uses every game mode as a death match.

cheers, I played battlefield on my mates console, didnt really like it but mabey worth another go.  Nice signature YES NEXT GEN THREADS ARE BORING lol!

If you want SP realism give the Operation Flashpoint games a go, brilliant with a four man fireteam in co-op and very realistic as far as games go.

@genchy  Forgot about that game, didn't that one have a huge map where it took ages to get across even in a chopper or something if my memory serves right?

Yep thats the one, there are two,  Dragon Rising and Red River I loved em both,  but i did play them co-o!

Yeh, Battlefield 3 is very realistic...

[View:http://i.imgur.com/4hz19.gif]

Lmao ...

I agree Operation Flashpoint is great fun co-op. Like I said, most realistic on the 360. Some people obviously didn't take that in the proper context.

-

PC is where you will get realism, but there are still some fun FPS on the consoles, especially if you can find some like minded players.

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

Yeh, Battlefield 3 is very realistic...

[View:http://i.imgur.com/4hz19.gif]

[/quote] I think the OP should join the army, all In favour say.....Aye !