real or fake

real email from you guys or photo shopped its just it has a grammer mistake that im sure you guys would of seen before you sent it

[Removed by Moderator - has email address in it]

im talking about the "due to playof " and not "due to the play of"

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try signing in? seems legit, doesn't ask for your details. Plus maybe not a good idea to show the email which shows your email address in it.

not my email address and im not banned (im legit)

this is floating around the internet and i just thought it looks fake due to the error and the green XBOX logo looks the wrong shade of green

you're talking about their grammar mistake? it's would've not would of. moron. and yes this email is fake.

Given that the domain that email sent from is @microsoft.com, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the email as "fake" simply because of a minor grammatical error.

You should talk to the Policy Enforcement team to clarify this.  You'll find them in  this forum section.

I'n not sure if it matters if it is real of fake. Bottom line is if you get a suspension or ban you will get the email. If you get one in your email  and you never get a suspension then I would say that one would be fake.