Read Please

Hello, One of my Xbox accounts (LTaZe z) was banned yesterday at first i did not know why but after reading i noticed a blue avatar will get you banned... When this was done( It was done by my older brother) I was told it was ALLOWED but now i know its not... i do not think i should've recieved a PERMINANT suspension maybe a week or 2 but not perminant but the whole reason i am here is because i need to ask a question that will help me because i am a great customer to Xbox and do not want to put them through trouble with the ban....Anyway my question is ...Can i transfer my Xbox live gold from that banned account to a new one considering that it has about 11 months left ? Please help! Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You are responsible for all activity on your account.  This includes the fact that your brother got onto your account and was able to edit it using external means.

All things associated with the banned account (gold/DLC/points) are now lost and cannot be transferred.  This is part of the punishment of being banned.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.