Read I need help

Ok, well my account was banned awhile ago for no reason for account theft when i filed for account theft, but anyways i had my Black Ops 2 Season pass on that account and 6 months. Plus all my other map packs. So xbox is *** me out about 130 maybe more dollars. I just want my season pass back. I bought that with my Black Ops 2 game and xbox took it when i got banned on that account permantley. Their *** me out 60$ right there. Who can i talk to, to get more info on resolving this problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

thats so stupid. I got banned till 12/31/9999 for account theft. when someone is the one that hack my account and spent money on it. so i called xbox to get crdit card removed and my account reset and secure it. they sent my account to account investigation. then 2 days later i get banned for account theft? i was like what the heck... so really if i didnt even call xbox i could still have my season pass and playing map pack for black ops 2 right now. ya xbox support my butt

no one,once you are banned you lose everything related to that account.

Faded x Soldier, you do realize this is not the Support Forums? Try Posting on the Account Suspension Forums.