Reach 360 controllers cracked

I've noticed my reach 360 controllers have cracked around the battery compartments this has been caused by a black play and charge kit battery I purchased when I got the reach bundle the very nature of the cracks implies force being put upon the lower lip of the battery compartment causing them to crack.

I already know there is only a 90 day warranty but I felt I should come here with pictures and try my luck though I'm likely already screwed.

controller with no battery  

controller with battery

I have 2 controllers from the bundle the one i've shown is the worst when it comes to the cracks the other being used less doesn't have nearly as big of a crack.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Thank you for the reply, but as I said I purchased the bundle and battery pack at the same time when the Reach bundle was actually released and the 90 day warranty is woefully past due.  the 15-30 day warranty of the actual product most retail stores have is far past due and since the controllers came with the console I would have to return that as well I already tried getting a replacement the store refused I even asked if I could replace the controllers with the stand alone reach controllers that were released at the time of the bundle but nearly every store including the one I purchased the reach bundle from have been sold out of said controllers for a while.

So Microsoft replacement is my only recourse.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

For refunds/replacements, you need to contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) to set up an order. You can also try returning them to where you purchased them. Sometimes if all you want is the same product, they'll be a little more lenient about the return policy.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.