Re

The guy u claim is legit with a 9000000 gamerscore is not he has it on YouTube how to mod gamerscore and not get dected go to www.youtube.com type [GT Removed] and it shows him modding his gamerscore I think this is unfair for the xbox live community everyone complains about this guy

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

He is in fact legitimate, I'm not sure what type of video you're talking about. Don't you think that Microsoft would have combed through his gamerscore history as he honestly has the highest gamerscore on Xbox LIVE to date. None of his achievements are modified (unlike yours due to your gamerscore reset). Though, it's nice you're trying to look out for the community. If you feel that his gamerscore for whatever reason isn't legitimate file a complaint against a person, don't name them on the forums. Information on how you can file a complaint can be found here: support.xbox.com/.../file-player-complaint

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello to report a player for cheating, modding and / or using unauthorized modding see here

support.xbox.com/.../file-player-complaint

Sorry this didn't help.

yo Hassassinade I wonder how long it takes that Stallion83 guy to download his Xbox Live Profile with that much gamerscore lolmine takes like 8 minutes and yes i know he has not cheated as ive seen a few sites and have followed him

Sorry this didn't help.