RE: XBL Enforcement Team

Dear XBL Enforcement Team as a proud gamer i love my xbox but what i do not like is a other gamer on my buddys friends list comeing in & talking pure junk and. On top of that he is talking about hacking my XBL Account  & my ip address i need your help with this i am incloseing his gamertag so yall will know who is trying to hack me. That persons gamertag is --> [MOD EDIT]       Thank you for taking time to read this hopefully there is something that yall can do to him if he hacks my account. because what he is trying to do is a cyber crime.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Unfortunately not only do the Enforcement Team not view this section of the forum but you aren't allowed to post a users gamertag in an attempt to name and shame.

-

What you will need to do is file a complaint through your console. Here is what do do if you are being harassed over Live forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx.

[quote user="NEW RAW POWER"]

Dear XBL Enforcement Team as a proud gamer i love my xbox but what i do not like is a other gamer on my buddys friends list comeing in & talking pure junk and. On top of that he is talking about hacking my XBL Account  & my ip address i need your help with this i am incloseing his gamertag so yall will know who is trying to hack me. That persons gamertag is -->  MaNiiXz           Thank you for taking time to read this hopefully there is something that yall can do to him if he hacks my account. because what he is trying to do is a cyber crime.

[/quote]

Do as what DC told you. Also keep your gamertags email/password seperate from all social sites/EA and you be fine. People always claim they can hack your account when 95% of the time they can't. Hacking a IP is complete false. It's actually a DDOS which is IP flooding. It's against the LAW to.

i just would like to see if there is anyway you guys can reccomd me as an enforcer or an ambassor for xbox live.. been gaming for years and i have the attitude and experience for it.

DC and Zero have the right idea.

If someone claims they can console ban you, hack your account, blahblahblah, don't  believe it. 9 times out of 10, it's some kid who's angry for getting facerolled, or he really just has no social life outside of his green female avatar. Just report their profile. The Policy Enforcement Team addresses the issue within 24 hours.

As far as applying for the Enforcement Team, you'll have to keep an eye on their Twitter account and such to ask about availabilities. Stepto is the guy who runs the Enforcement Team. Just be careful though. He's always watching you...