Re: Wrongfully Console Banned. Can someone uplift my ban?

My Xbox one console was banned randomly in the middle of my gameplay. I have no idea why it happened. I called Microsoft and they seem to not have any record of the reason why it was banned. I DID NOT get a email saying why I was banned. I also check the enforcement website and when I checked my pass enforcement actions against me, there was nothing on the wensite saying that I'm console banned. I'm very upset about this and would like to see if someone can uplift the ban on my console. The Gamertag is xX ColdHearted. I've never did anything to get console banned (no hacks, glitches etc). I've been a long time Xbox/Microsoft customer and don't appreciate the treatment I'm receiving on this matter. Can someone please get back in touch with me regarding a uplifting of this console ban. Thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

Hey there. They answered your other post here: forums.xbox.com/.../2156799.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Per the Enforcement Team you will need to contact them directly for questions about your ban.  They will not answer you on the forums.  The instructions are below:

How do I submit a Case Review?

Submitting a Case Review is easy, and can be accomplished in several steps:

Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an orange hammer icon, or visit your Enforcement History.

Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select Apply for Review.

Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting Agree.

If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct and associated policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon.

Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your game activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select Submit.

After submitting, an XBLPET agent will begin a thorough review of the enforcement action. This includes reviewing available data and re-examining evidence that contributed to the enforcement, taking into account any new details that you have provided.

For additional information about the Case Review process, please visit this page on enforcement.xbox.com.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can't ask for a case review on console bans.

Sorry this didn't help.

My apologies regarding my answer, I didnt read the question correctly.  I was thinking suspension not account ban.  Sorry for the miss information given.  

Sorry this didn't help.