Re: Console Ban

My Xbox one console was banned randomly in the middle of my gameplay. I have no idea why it happened. I called Microsoft and they seem to not have any record of the reason why it was banned. I'm very upset about this and would like to see if someone can uplift the ban on my console. The Gamertag is xX ColdHearted. I've never did anything to get console banned (no hacks, glitches etc). I've been a long time Xbox/Microsoft customer and don't appreciate the treatment I'm receiving on this matter. Can someone please get back in touch with me regarding a uplifting of this console ban. Thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:
Answer

xX ColdHearted,

No one on the forums can assist you. The Policy and Enforcement Team uses enforcement.xbox.com only. Since this is a console ban, there is no way to file a Case Review for your enforcement action. You can still log in to read up on certain actions and why the P.E.T. issue such actions.

**Bear in mind that device bans are only given in EXTREME cases, with sufficient evidence to uphold the ban. Find out more info HERE**

~Blitz

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

When a ban is issued the enforcement team always sends a notification to the email address associated with the xbox account. Check your email for an eventual notification, if you can't find it log in at the enforcement site for further info regarding your ban.

https://enforcement.xbox

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.