Re-becoming a wearwolf on Skyrim

Well the new dlc is out and I want to get all the achievements . But as I got rid of the stupid wearwolf perk as it wasnt very good, like when they gave you the option, I now cant get the achievement. does anyone know of anyway to do it without going all the way back to a very early save?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You will probably have to start a new character.

or revert to a previous save

Yeah mate I was in the same boat a few weeks back but you can becomes a werewolf again with the new DLC. Just go and talk to Aela the Huntress. The option should be there. Something about "the beast" if memory serves.

Create a new character.

Who plays through an Elder Scrolls game with just a single character???

I mean it has been designed so that you may do practically everything on a single playthrough but to get the most out of your "Elder Scrolls Game" you really should experiment with some different character types.

Az

[Mod removed] Um to me it seems silly to play with multiple characters but thats just me. I can do everything I want in one character and I do not need to bother with another. I have got the achievement now.

[Mod removed: Off topic/flaming]

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

to me it seems silly to play with multiple characters but thats just me. I can do everything I want in one character and I do not need to bother with another. I have got the achievement now.

[/quote]

Well even if you only ever play through "Skyrim" with one character for the achievements you'll still get your money's worth as there's a lot to be done.

I did a lot of things with my main character in "Oblivion" to the tune of over 600 hours.

But there were certain things that just didn't make sense for him to do.

Like joining the thieves guild was such a low and dirty thing to do that he never bothered with it.

But after I'd done as much as I was happy to do with my main character I tried some different things, spending another 400 plus hours between a Rogue character and a Pure Mage.

I still don't have all the achievements in "Oblivion" simply because my character's haven't been led to "do" stuff just because a number's gonna pop up.

If you are playing for achievements (and there's nothing wrong with people who do) then you're going to NEED to do everything.

But you ought to give Roleplaying a go sometime.

It might surprise you with the fun you can have.

Az

Thanks for the update & clarification guys, and sorry about the bad intel Uncharged!

Thats a nice touch that they included the option to become a werewolf once again though. Looking forward to picking this up soon!

-----

Have to agree with Az too on the multiple character/personality thing in Elder Scrolls games too. Of course theres nowt wrong with doing it all with one character, but I suppose thats just the beauty of these types of games - its all about choice.

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

But you ought to give Roleplaying a go sometime.

It might surprise you with the fun you can have.

Az

[/quote]

Ooh hello sailor!

I dont understand how you could spend 600 hours. that isnt a rude remark, i Litterally dont get how you can of spent so much time without repeating quests over and over again on oblivion?? I did the 1250G in 30. Now I know theres more on there than that but where does all the time go ????