Re: Auto renewal should be decided by the account holder.‏

@ XBL Member since 2007

Are you sure? I have read the XBL Terms of Service several times over in the past few years and each time I do I see.......a lot of pages to read on.

I'm glad you took such long time to read the small print so many times; I did it too (only once though) and I honestly thought there was a link for the calcellation on the website as well.....maybe not...lol...but to renew it hey no problems....lol...I think you are a bit naive if you really think Microsoft did this only to prevent accounts being misused.

@ ngocphi........I saw that too but I thought I could cancel it whenever I wanted from a simple link on the website....

@ UnlistedOcean72.....I'm glad to see I'm not the only one thinking this way :o)...on my way to sell my xbox...PS3 you're on...lol

To be perfectly honest.....Auto renewal should be decided by the account holder and none else!!!

So even after the "so many discussions about this topic" the issue is still take it or leave it from Microsoft point of view uh?....so much for costomer service!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to: