RDR Sequel?

Does anyone know if there is a RDR sequel at all in the pipeline? I have only just completed it except for the final final mission and yet I already miss it and John Marston. 

Personally it seems to have captured a better atmosphere than most GTA games. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd love a sequel of Red Dead Redemption, however I don't think it could work as RDR was based right at the end of the "wild west" period.

I did wonder if they'd ever think about doing a prequel (and Bully 2 whilst they're at it).

It would make more sense I guess to make a prequel as you would get to run round shooting sheriffs, robbing banks & trains etc. It would make the ending of RDR a bit more justified.

Is Bully worth a play?

I think there will most likely be a sequel, It would be like GTA though where you play a completely new character and in a completely new environment.

I think the way it's going we could have GTA V next year and a new Red Dead in 2013, that's my theory anyway.

For some reason Rockstar thought they were going to loose money on RDR, something to do with development time & cost if I remember correctly, so if there ever is another one its a long way off.

To be honest i think it doesn't need any more additional games; the game was great enough itself and the story has been completed and nothing else would be as good as the original.

RDR prequel, sold!

[quote user="EXPIRED Z0MBIE"]Is Bully worth a play? [/quote]

I'd say it's worth a play (especially if you can find it cheap enough) , I really enjoyed it

Simplistic, not particuarly difficult but can be a bit of fun.

Do you reckon the prequel will be called Red Dead Revolver?

[quote user="Lan Nova"]

[/quote]

Probably not as Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Revolver's story lines had no connection to each other at all.

From a prequel point I'd be more interested in the younger John Marston etc...

[quote user="BattFink"]

[quote user="Lan Nova"]

[/quote]

Probably not as Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Revolver's story lines had no connection to each other at all.

From a prequel point I'd be more interested in the younger John Marston etc...

[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I was just making a joke. Even if they had no connection, a lot of people don't realise that Red Dead Redemption actually was a sequel.