Rayman Origins

Is anyone else getting this game this week. It's getting some cracking reviews at the moment. I don't mind the odd platform game now and again as it's a break from all the driving and shooting ones.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It does look awesome, I'll probably get it and a few other arcade games come christmas.

Yes I usually get the odd Game gift card at Xmas,if I don't get it now I'll get it then.

The old rayman was a classic so its probs worth just picking it up for old time sakes.

I received it earlier this week to review which I've posted on my site now. Seriously the single most amazing platform game of the year - visually it's outstanding and it's like a hand painted world coming to life before your very eyes. Anyone who buys this will not be disappointed, it's just brilliant - I've not had the opportunity to play 4player co-op yet, but that will quadruple the goodness!!

Rayman 3 is going to be released on XBLA too. I loved that game!

Cheers for the Info on the game Jason I just might pop to the shops Friday and pick it up.

oh yeah i totally forgot about this !

that makes 5 new games to pick up saturday!

its going to be a very expensive weekend lol

I'll have a scout around tomorrow and see what sort of prices the supermarkets have it priced at. I think so far Shopto are around the cheapest at £31.85

This sadly falls into the GoldenEye 007 category of great game, but overshadowed by many others due to the publisher not hyping it up or marketing it well enough!

I reckon this will be the type of game that will drop in price very quickly because it's release was not that well known... now I have Winter Stars to review... I expect no one's heard of that either at the minute lol...

Funny enough the game was advertised twice tonight on ITV, In the middle of celebrity get me out of here.