Rare: Xbox One is "unstoppable" thanks to "unique" Microsoft services

Rare's Danny Isaac very optimistic about strength of digital support

http://www.totalxbox.com/74688/rare-xbox-one-is-unstoppable-thanks-to-unique-microsoft-services/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well that's good to hear and I am glad to see that devs are benefiting from it as much as that article says. Thanks for posting bud.

To be Fair MS own Rare.  

Despite that, I'm going to view this as a good thing, ZT.

C'mon guys, seriously?

Microsoft's approval process made them the slowest platform for getting out content and patches on the 360. Now that they are inline with what every other platform has been doing for years they are "unstoppable" and "unique"? I think not.

The MS PR department has been in overdrive the last couple weeks.

Yes so the official Xbox magazine says that Microsofts own game is going to be great. This was a nice advertisment you have linked thanks Lofty.

At least,Xbox forum is the right place....

Yeah ,what Tzar said!

For those of us who don't make regular stops on the XBOX forums, like myself,,to open a thread that has some good info only to see the usual BS from a select few of you gets pretty tiresome

There will always be boring  people who are out to cause trouble on here :)

Xbox.com is the place to be

@Randver Lol, at least they are inline with the other platform now.

@bstn617 To be fair while they are the official Xbox magazine, there was one xbox exclusive game OXM reviewed which I believe they called terrible.

@Feedthemachine

There is a flipside to that...I come to the forums looking for new information about updates, game releases, etc.

No offense to Lofty but when I end up clicking on links to websites that don't actually say anything of any importance, it gets tiresome. It's an article about a game adding content and patches...everyone already does it, why is this even news?