RANT

Alright Xbox, You evidently have a lot of money, now you should invest in the quality of xbox in general, ive been through 5 xboxes in the last 4 years. this is bull %@@# i am so fed up with you guys.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

What have been the issues?  Older 360's had a return policy depending on red ring, the new slim seems to be trouble free.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If it's indeed true that you've gone through 5 of 'em in 4 years, chances are it's something happening on your end of things.  They're pretty durable, but prone to problems if they're being bumped into often (specially when a disc is in the tray) or not given periodic shutdowns after prolonged use, dust and cigarette smoke don't help either, proper care should yield many years of clean operation...:-)

Sorry this didn't help.

I had a first gen 360 and only had to return it once for RRoD.  I had that system for about 5 years until earlier this year I traded it in for the new slim.  Take good care of the console and it will last you for years.

Sorry this didn't help.

For sure its crap luck my friend.  I have had every console since NES and this is the only one to ever give me problems.  Console is always well vented dust free and untouched never moved while playing or anything. Went through 5 white ones and sold my sixth to get my slim and have been problem free since.

Sorry this didn't help.