Randomly disconnecting

I'm still getting randomly disconnected at random times. I recently got BT Infinity 2 and the connection is great with no problems anywhere else besides XBL. My brothers aren't disconnecting but I am... 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

there can be different things that can be causing that what you would need to do it make sure that your security info is updated on your Microsoft account. Would you need to do in order to do this go to account.live.com then log into your account like if you were going to log into you console. Once you are logged in on the left hand side you should be able to see where it says "security info" go ahead and click on that, it might tell you something like help us protect your account in that case is would need to make sure you are who you say you are so it would need you to either send a code to the phone number or the email that you have on file once you get that code just input it and id should let you into the next page. Once your in the security info page it you need to make sure that everything is updated such as your email and phone number remove anything you don't use and add anything new. When you add something you need to verify so don't forget to do that. After you have done this go back to your console and remove your profile go to setting>system>storage>hard drive/memory unit> profiles> remove "your profile: then clear you system cache then re-download your profile back to the console

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Saying that, I am getting notification when I sign in so update my info. I'll do that now! Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

i get randomly disconnected ALL THE TIME!!! its really really aggrivating. i have xfinity internet and my computer/tablet/phone all work fine, no problem. but then when i even TRY to play GTAV or world of tanks i get disconnected, netflix works fine though.. wtf? most of the time i cant even get on gtav and ill be lucky to even get 1 game of world of tanks in. help?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, xxXSKOAL! I'm very sorry to see that you are having connection issues! This thread is almost a year old. If you have a Technicolor TC8035C from Xfinity, we have known issues with that device disconnecting. If you have any other device, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into, your modem and router model information, and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Sorry this didn't help.