Randomly disconnecting from Xbox live

So I don't know if this is because of my Internet or my Xbox but lately my I get disconnected from Xbox live at the same exact time everyday. After about 10 minutes of of trying restart my Internet it lets me on but its very slow. When I go to the dashboard it always gives me an error code saying some Xbox live features are temporarily unavailable. Then when it ry to play a game like red dead redemption or I watch some YouTube videos on Xbox it then disconnects me again. The odd thing is that I can get on computer and serf the web with no problems but sometimes it does get slow or it won't even connect to the internet but when I restart it everything works fine but my Xbox still isn't connecting to xbox live. This usually happens at night or in the morning but in the afternoon it's perfectly fine. Also I noticed that this is happening when I'm on YouTube. I need some advice on how to fix this.

Question Info

Last updated August 12, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Your Xbox live has been tempory disconncet due account changes or services changes.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What I would suggest is the following.

First,Power off your Xbox 360 console and  Unplug your router or modem for 1-2 minutes. Restart your router and once fully booted go ahead and turn your xbox 360 back on. If the problem persists, attempt recovering your xbox live profile by signing out fully, pressing the Xbox guide button, Select download profile and then follow the steps.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! Have you tried to power cycle your router? To do this, just follow these steps:

1. Turn off everything connected to your router.

2. Unplug your router from the AC adapter.

3. Wait at least 1 minute for the router to reset itself.

4. Plug the AC adapter back into the router.

5. Wait for the software to upload.

6. Turn on your computer to a search engine, such as Bing or Google, to confirm the internet is up and running.

Also, I noticed that you have a status code. To search what the code means, just click on the link provided: support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup

Hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.

if this is happening everyday at the same time you might try checking your internet security progam for your computer. the program may be set to run a scan at time of your diconnectings. this may be diconnecting you from xbox live.

Sorry this didn't help.

bin disconnecting butility not on the dashboard on the game . already done updates. please help ; (

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there X12 N3utral! We'd be very happy to help you! First though, we'd like you to review our Start Here thread (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx), and try all of the suggestions it offers. If you still have issues, please create a new thread, including the information listed at the bottom of that sticky post. We'll take it from there! :)

Sorry this didn't help.